This substance it the carbon-redox molecule that good bacteria use to create energy. It helps good bacteria grow and be healthy and helps the good bacteria to suppress harmful bacteria which do not use this molecule, as well as potentially suppressing mold, fungus, and yeast growth.
I consider the Nasal spray of this substance to be ingenious. Taking it orally is great for fixing the GI tract problems, but the bacteria there probably absorb the all molecules leaving very little for the rest of the body.
Since the sinuses are the first place outside and bad bacteria, mold, yeast, fungus, challenge the body, spraying this substance directly into the nasal passages may have a direct effect in improving their colony strength potentially suppressing chances of problems.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.