BioResponse DIM® is the only DIM formulation supported by numerous published clinical studies. DIM requires microencapsulation for any meaningful absorption. Proof by scientific studies and the only brand medical practitioners can trust.
- DIM stands for 3,3’-Diindolylmethane, the indole found originally in cruciferous vegetables.
- DIM supports beneficial estrogen metabolism in both women and men. This estrogen metabolism is more favorable because it increases conversion of estrogen to 2-hydroxy and 2-methoxy metabolites.
- Numerous placebo-controlled clinical trials using microencapsulated BioResponse DIM (BR-DIM) have documented an increase in the 2-hydroxy/16-hydroxy estrone ratio, an important indicator of healthy estrogen metabolism. BioResponse, LLC, produces the only formulation of DIM shown in clinical studies to induce a statistically significant increase in 2-hydroxy estrogen production and an upward shift in the 2/16 estrogen ratio.
- Men and women use BioResponse DIM as an integral part of hormonal balance to maintain an optimal estrogen to testosterone balance.
Prominent researchers have documented that this balance of estrogen metabolites is an important factor in achieving and maintaining hormonal health. Women and men also use BioResponse DIM as an integral part of breast health, prostate health and successful weight management programs.
In its pure, crystalline state, DIM is inadequately absorbed by the human body. BioResponse DIM is the only microencapsulated formulation of DIM with proven absorption and activity demonstrated in independently performed clinical studies. BioResponse’s proprietary formulation contains microencapsulated complexes of diindolylmethane.
(3,3'Diindolymethane) This is an amazing substance. As a molecule, it is known to reduce DNA methylation. DNA over methylation is known to be associated with precancerous changes and cancer. DNA methylation levels can now be determined by a blood test called Ivygene which is available through my office.
We have determined that the Ivygene blood test which is used to detect DNA methylation levels (FDA approved test) may detect cancer up to 3.5 years before any radiologic test can detect it. The Ivygene test may also be used to detect precancerous changes in a person's DNA.How BioResponse DIM® Works
BioResponse DIM acts to overcome the extreme insolubility of pure DIM and makes DIM absorbable from the human digestive tract. The absorption-enhancing formulation uses the BioResponse Phytosorb® delivery system which is necessary for adequate absorption of DIM. Once absorbed, DIM from BioResponse DIM acts to support a favorable metabolism of estrogen.
BioResponse DIM® contains pure DIM, microencapsulated in particles complexed with a vitamin E derivative and phospholipids promoting DIM absorption from our intestinal track. Microencapsulation of DIM produces a dry powder complex with proven absorption.
BioResponse DIM use supports metabolism and augments our dietary intake of cruciferous vegetables. A daily intake of 3-5 servings of vegetables, especially cruciferous vegetables, is recommended by the USDA “Dietary Guidelines for Americans”. BioResponse DIM provides a source of indole which is shelf-stable. BioResponse DIM remains stable following mixture, encapsulation or tableting with other dietary ingredients. Regular use of BioResponse DIM serves to augment daily intake of cruciferous vegetables, contributing to health promotion.
How is BioResponse DIM unique?
- Regular use of BioResponse DIM supports a more favorable metabolism of estrogen.
- Unlike I3C (Indole-3-carbinol), an unstable precursor, DIM released from BioResponse DIM requires no action by stomach acid to be active as a support for metabolism.
- BioResponse DIM supports the production of 2 hydroxyestrone and 2-methoxyestrone, key metabolites in men and women.
- BioResponse DIM provides proven bioavailability of highly insoluble DIM through action of its proprietary dosage form and delivery system.
This product has been shown to be the best DIM product on the market and is at least two times as powerful as I3C as it has two Indole molecules joined together, whereas I3C only has one. DIM has also been shown to reduce 16OH estrogen levels which may also be protective for the breast. I have added it to my daily regimen.
For more information about the Ivygene test, contact my office (907-260-6914), however, please be aware this blood test is only available to my patients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.