Pure Saccharomyces boulardii powder - This single ingredient Saccharomyces boulardii powder comes with a dual scoop for measuring accuracy; this clean-label formulation is particularly effective and uniquely convenient for use in high-potency titration protocols. Saccharomyces boulardii is a nonpathogenic, transient yeast. Since its discovery in 1920, clinicians worldwide have used S. boulardii to support normal bowel transit time, promote healthy immune and inflammatory response, and bolster gastrointestinal microbiota diversity, particularly in conjunction with antibiotic therapy. S. boulardii is also commonly used to safely and effectively displace undesirable yeast species, which may play a beneficial role in neurological health, particularly for individuals on the spectrum.†
S. boulardii exerts the opposite effect producing lactic and other acids known to inhibit undesirable yeast species. S. boulardii is non-pathogenic (non-disease-causing) and has been shown in numerous clinical trials to be safe and effective.
- support the normal gastrointestinal microbiota during antibiotic use†
- assist individuals with occasional diarrhea†
- favorably modulate the normal gastrointestinal microbiota†
- assist the body’s natural gastrointestinal detoxification process†
- support host immune defenses and gut barrier function
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.